Maxis Scholarship Interview

Friday, March 17, 2017

So, after about a week of submitting the video (here), I received an email for an online interview. It was so nerve-wracking I put it to the very last minutes, a few hours before it was due!
 HireVue, the online app allows you to have multiple practices before you choose to do the real interview. I tried a few times and I was speechless with the questions more than I should.
It is a video interview whereby a question was posted out on the web and you are given
1 minute to prepare the answer & 3 minutes to record it.

I chose a setting in my office, set up the laptop and just go with it on Sunday evening (4 hours before it was due). I was expecting some cliche questions, but they turned out to be sooo fun!

Q1 : If we were to call your best friends, what are the 3 things they will say about you. 
*It got me laughing*
Blossom & Bubbles came into picture. But I'm sure they do have nice things to say about me.

Q2 : What are your 2 biggest strengths?
1. Efficient
2. Brave

Q3 : What are your 3 biggest weaknesses?
Related to my strengths.
1. Impatience
2. Intrusive

Q4 : Where do you see yourself 5 years from now.
Strategic planning blablabla.

Q5 : What your motivation to pursue the course.
To qualify as academic mentor for engagement with higher-learning institutions to educate & enhance local aviation industry.

Q6 : Where do you see the telecommunication industry in the next 3 years?
The industry is in exponential growth so I can't really deduce.

Q7 : Sing us a line from your favourite song.
Say whattt? I went blank and sing a cliche song I wouldn't want to mention here :P
No, it's not Negaraku, c'mon guys. It was so unexpected, nothing crossed my mind!

But here's 2 of my most favourite (both the melody & lyrics). For real.


I think I should blog a play list of all my favourite songs so I don't sound so cliche
to potential sponsors =D